Clicking on Venues & Locations submenu item will take you to Venues Manager. This is where you manage your hosting venues.
Venue Manager display venues in a grid of rectangular cards. They provide important information about venues at a glance. A card prominently displays venue feature image followed by venue name, capacity, events scheduled and its address. EDIT button on the card allows you to edit venue properties.
- Add New – Opens new page for creation of a venue from scratch.
- Delete – Deletes selected venues. Works on single or multiple venues. It’s greyed out when no event has been selected. Important – This action is irreversible.
- Select All – Selects all venue cards in on a single page. Used for deleting all venues at once
- Sort By – Sorting allows you to sort venues based on a pre-defined parameter. These are:
- Alphabetically: Venues are organized by first letter of their titles.
- No. of Events: Venues are sorted by number of events hosted in descending order.