Clicking on Performers submenu item will take you to Performers section. This is where you manage performers appearing in your events.
Performers display each performer as a rectangular card. It provides important information about Performers at a glance. A card prominently displays performer image followed by Name, Role and a snippet of text from performer description. EDIT button on the card allows you to edit performer properties.
- Add New – Opens new page for adding new performer.
- Delete – Deletes selected Performers. Works on single or multiple performers. It’s greyed out when no event has been selected. Important – This action is irreversible.
- Select All – Selects all venue cards in on a single page. Used for deleting all venues at once
- Sort By – Sorting allows you to sort venues based on a pre-defined parameter. These are:
- Alphabetically: Venues are organized by first letter of their titles.
- No. of Events: Venues are sorted by number of events hosted in descending order.