Events Manager is default landing page of Event Kikfyre plugin. It’s sort of base of operations from where you can manage and launch new events.
Event cards are graphical representation of events. They provide important information about the events at a glance. They also serve to provide aesthetical balance to Event Kikfyre views. A card prominently displays event feature image followed by event name, venue, dates and bookings status. EDIT button on the card allows you to edit event properties.
- Add New – Opens new page for creation of an event from scratch.
- Duplicate – Creates a clone of selected events. Works on single or multiple events. It’s greyed out when no event has been selected.
- Delete – Deletes selected events. Works on single or multiple events. It’s greyed out when no event has been selected. Important – This action is irreversible. Consider using HIDE EXPIRED for removing past events from the view.
- Select All – Selects all event cards in on a single page. Useful when cloning or delete all forms on current page.
- Hide Expired – Hides all events which are now in past (relative to their end date or last recurrence for recurring events).
- Sort By – Sorting allows you to sort events based on a pre-defined parameter. These are:
- Date: The event which was created last will be the first card and so on.
- Alphabetically: Events are organized by first letter of their titles.
- Filled: The events will be sorted based on number of bookings they have received so far. The one with largest number of bookings will be first.